Everyone looks younger when they are physically fit. Try walking, yoga, water aerobics, pilates, the list is endless. But make sure you lift weights because they are many benefits to strength training as we age. Strength training increases your metabolism, increases and restores bone density, prevents injuries, improves balance, and decreases coronary disease. However don’t lose too much weight. When you do, your face can look hollowed as you age and that will make you look older.
- Water helps the body get rid of acid waste and alkalize, slowing the aging process.
- Water helps you fight colds and other viruses.
- Water moisturizes your skin from the inside making it more youthful looking.
- Dehydration is the No. 1 cause of daytime fatigue, headaches and heartburn.
- Water helps the body metabolize fat, keeping you slimmer.